CUPS Outreach Specialist-Hourly
Location: Barre, VT
Develop and/or deliver ongoing community based assessment, treatment and supports for young children and their families, ages 0-6, experiencing or at-risk for severe emotional disturbance.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and/or deliver services to assist clients in gaining access to other needed services.
- Develop treatment plans to deliver, or provide for the delivery of, services and interventions identified by the treatment team
- Screen intake referrals in accordance with CYFS and related policies.
- Provide case-management and spec rehab services.
- Participate in team meetings with other professional service providers.
- Represent agency at community meetings.
- Provide monthly case management and spec rehab summaries.
- Work independently and as a team member.
- Assist Program Coordinator in the planning of training events.
- Provide consultation and observations for childcare settings in community.
- Assist in developing individualized wrap-around plans with parent/provider teams.
- Assist in developing natural supportive networks for children and families.
- Provide crisis intervention to children and families as needed.
- Attend staff meetings at WCMHS as required.
- Facilitate and maintain integration of programs within the community.
- Follow supervision directives.
Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Experience: Training and experience in Early Childhood Mental Health preferred.
Masters degree in social work, psychology or in a human service field. Possession of or eligibility for a license as a psychologist, social worker, or clinical mental health worker required.