Program Driver - Sunrise Recovery Center #1041
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Seeking Individual with lived experience to provide transportation to CSP clients to/from home and to various WCMHS program sites and/or community locations as designated by the program manager
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide client transportation services as directed by the SunriseHouseRecoveryCenter manger or other designated program staff. This includes assisting all passengers on/off the van, assisting with adjusting seat belts, and assuring that all passengers are prepared to be transported safely.
- Perform other driving-related duties as designated by the program manager or other designated program staff..
- Check vehicles regularly to be sure that they are properly maintained, and have the proper updated paperwork. Schedule appointments as needed for routine maintenance or emergency repair. Keep each vehicle cleaned, filled with gasoline and other fluids, and ready to be driven on a moment’s notice.
- Assist in program group activities as requested by program manager or designated program staff.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Attend staff meetings, trainings or other activities as designated by program manager
Education:High School Degree ; GED considered
Experience: Driving experience with a valid license and clean driving record. Some previous work in a human service field preferred.
For more information on the above position contact Chris Wiltshire 476-1480. Send letter of interest/resume to WCMHS, Personnel, PO Box 647, Montpelier, VT 05601 www.wcmhs.org * email@example.com * 229-0591 fax 223-8623