- This event has passed.
Yoga for Stress Relief
February 14 @ 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on Thursday, repeating until March 14, 2019
A Six Week Group Series:
- Explore gentle, breath-centered movement to help calm the mind and quiet the nervous system
- Increase your capacity for body-mind awareness
- Soothe stress-related muscle tension
- Learn take-home strategies for managing stress in your daily life
- Tap into your body’s healing response to stress through breath awareness and simple breath practices
Experience the potential for reducing stress through the practice of gentle Yoga. No prior Yoga experience necessary!
Location: 23 Summer Street, Barre VT
Date: 6 Thursdays from February 7th through March 14th
Time: 4:00pm – 5:15pm
Led by: Sally Olmsted, MSW, C-IAYT of The Wellness Collaborative. To sign up PLEASE call Sally at 479-4083
The Wellness Collaborative of Washington County Mental Health Services is dedicated to A Holistic Approach to Health and Wellness, Supporting Individuals Through Stresses of Daily Life