Description: A 15 hour position providing support services to an individual with communication, sensory, mobility and personal care needs. To be offered in a residential support setting.
- To encourage and assist individual in the developmental of independent daily living skills.
- To support individual with building the tools to be an active member in maintaining their household and wellbeing.
- To support individual with communication needs, and to learn appropriate methods to do so.
- To deliver and supervise self-administration of medications by agency guidelines.
- To work both independently, as well as part of various teams.
- To record detailed information and date to be submitted in a timely manner.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrate flexibility, and be willing to work with individuals with a variety of support needs. Valid driver’s license, excellent driving record, and a safe, insured vehicle required. H.S. diploma or equivalent.