SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under supervision, provide consultation to program clients in the application of treatment methods based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of a Behavior Analyst, BCBA or Senior Clinical;
- Conduct and direct behavioral assessments for referred children and youth
- Develop Individualized behavior plans
- Monitor, evaluate and revise behavior plans
- Manage or co-manage the behavior planning component of up to 10 assigned cases
- Train and supervise staff in the implementation and evaluation of behavior plans
- Provide ongoing consultation to/with WCMHS case managers
- Provide ongoing consultation to families as directed
- Participate on educational/clinical teams in school, community and mental health settings.
- Provide for staff training as part of the training team.
- Provide client transportation in your own or an agency vehicle to and from community activities, mental health appointments and school. Staff is responsible to carry adequate insurance coverage.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education / Experience:
Experience working with children and youth who present serious emotional and behavioral challenges and/or is required. Experience working in school settings is desirable. Enrollment in a graduate level program leading to completion of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board’s coursework requirements for BCBA eligibility is required.
Training in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis and experience working with children and youth who present serious emotional and behavioral challenges is required. Experience working in school settings is desirable. A master’s degree with significant course work and/or significant experience working in an ABA based program is required. A minimum of three years field experience is preferred.
Possession of a valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and access to a safe, reliable, insured vehicle are required.