DESCRIPTION: Orchard Hill House is residential program located in East Barre that provides temporary assistance and support for CDS consumers who are experiencing intense behavioral/emotional needs, or are in residential transition.
The Crisis Intervention Specialist works as a team member helping individuals through difficult or transitional periods by providing support as indicated in the ISA (Individual Support Agreement) and other support plans.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have related experience providing direct support to individuals with a variety of support needs (behavioral, emotional, communication, self care, mobility, etc.).
- Must be willing and able to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends, evenings, overnights, and on-call times.
- Work independently, as well as be a productive participant of a team.
- Record data and complete other paperwork in an accurate, detailed and timely manner.
- Interpret and implement written and/or verbal instructions.
- Professionally communicate verbally and in writing.
- Transport individuals in a personal vehicle.
QUALIFICATIONS: An undergraduate degree is preferred, but relevant experience will be considered. The qualified individual must possess an excellent driving record, a valid driver’s license and have access to a safe, reliable, insured vehicle. EOE.