Description: Seeking motivated support specialist to provide Community and employment supports. This is a full-time 30 hour benefited position.
- Support will be provided to a 20-year-old young lady to access the community totaling 17 hours, which may include attending the Learning Network and supporting her employment goals totaling 7 hours per week.
- 6 hours of support per week will be provided in the community to a 32-year-old gentleman. Time will be spent supporting his goals to gain skills towards employment and living a healthier lifestyle.
Experience with or knowledge of autism helpful.
Skills: The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong organizational skills
- Be flexible and open-minded
- Work independently and part of a team
- Record data and submit paperwork in a timely manner
- Participate in trainings
- Follow and implement individual support agreement plans
Qualifications: Must have valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and the use of a safe, reliable vehicle. High school diploma or equivalent required.