SUMMARY OF POSITION: Flexible, upbeat, out going person to perform a variety of job responsibilities related to the employment development and job support of adults with intellectual disabilities. Including but not limited to:
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Job development: Assessment, job carving, job matching, training and follow up.
- Direct service coverage of employment sites as assigned.
- Coordination of employment services in conjunction with teams, other service providers, case managers, employment sites, and other community and agency partners.
- Weekly staff and program scheduling in coordination with employment rep and coordinator.
- Supervising responsibilities under the direction of the coordinator.
- Collect data and other required paperwork, as well as other administrative duties needed to meet program requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by program coordinator to support the programs activities and success.
SKILLS: Must possess excellent customer service, teaching, organization, and time management skills. Have the ability to participate effectively as a team member and to be self-directed and work independently. Supervisory skills are advantageous. Availability and flexibility to work based on consumer and program needs and schedules. Excellent oral and written communication needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: Preference given to individuals with supported employment experience, and/or experience in the business community. BA preferred, but combination of education and experience will be considered. Have willingness to use own vehicle for transport.