Seeking a motivated individual to provide supported employment services and job coaching to individuals with intellectual disabilities. Responsibilities vary and include transporting the client to and from work, assisting with scheduling and planning, providing prompts and cues to stay on task, and providing technological support as needed. Full time, 30 hours per week with benefits. Can include evening and weekend hours.
Specific Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support in the form of instruction and job coaching to individuals at the work place.
- Collaborates with team members, other employment staff, and other appropriate individuals both inside and outside the agency as needed.
- Provide systematic instruction in acquiring skills in related area of supported employment
- Complete all online notes and data collection related to the individual’s employment experience that they are involved in.
- Preserve privacy, confidentiality and insure dignity to assigned individual and all others.
- Be able to work flexible hours including some weekends.
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as with the team that supports the individual.
- Attend trainings, in-services, and/or conferences to assure professional growth as approved by supervisor.
- Have a safe reliable vehicle. Possess a clean driving record and valid driver’s license to transport individuals to work site
- Adhere to all of Washington County Mental Health Services policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as required or assigned by your supervisor
High school diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of ethical work practices, a sense of humor, and experience with technology such as Microsoft applications. Prior experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities perferred but not necessary.
Valid driver’s license, good driving record and safe, reliable, insured vehicle required.