SUMMARY OF POSITION: Provide clinical support to program clients in School Based Services. Provide clinical and therapeutic support to program clients and their families. Develops and/or delivers ongoing community-based assessment, treatment, and supports for children and youth experiencing a severe emotional disturbance and their families.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Individualized service plans (ISPs) to include therapy for multiple program clients and their families who are identified in collaboration with the School’s Educational Support Team (EST).
- Deliver services as outlined in the ISP
- Monitor, evaluate and revise client/ family ISPs.
- Work within assigned school to implement intensive PBIS service.
- Observe and support school rules to/for all students within the time constraints of the other duties described herein
- Provide coaching to school personnel regarding therapeutic strategies and interventions individualized to clients.
- Model and support the School’s efforts to improve school climate and implement PBiS principles and procedures
- Collect, collate and report PBiS and WCMHS data as assigned by WCMHS
- Work cooperatively with other agencies, (i.e., Department of Social Welfare, Department of Social and Rehabilitative Services) providing services to families
- Complete all required WCMHS paperwork within required time lines
- Follow guidelines established by WCMHS for professional conduct, and confidentiality
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience: