Description: A per diem, hourly position providing support and basic needs for CDS consumers who are experiencing a need for increased support due to mental health or are in transition between housing. The staff person will follow program protocols and manage the environment to ensure a safe and supportive environment for the consumers during their stay. Position may involve awake overnight coverage as determined by individual consumer needs.
- Provide monitoring and support to consumer utilizing Orchard Hill House.
- Have related experience providing direct support to individuals with a variety of support needs (behavioral, emotional, communication, self-care, mobility, etc.).
- Be willing and able to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends, evenings, overnights, and on-call times.
- Complete timely, accurate, and detailed documentation during admission period, to include admission to program, record and document data during stay, and any necessary follow-up upon discharge.
- Have professional written and verbal communication skills. Communicate clearly and accurately with treatment team members, co-workers and program supervisor.
- Work independently, as well as be a productive participant of a team.
- Participate in required training program, to include medication administration, Crisis de-escalation, program protocols and other identified trainings as arranged by the program supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Person filling this position should be one who demonstrates good judgment, with encouraging, non-judgmental attitude. High school diploma or GED required. The qualified individual must possess an acceptable driving record, a valid driver’s license and have access to a safe, reliable, insured vehicle.