SUMMARY OF POSITION: The program focuses on supporting psychiatric challenged adult individuals in a residential setting. Chrysalis House is a goal oriented behavioral program focusing on daily living skills, and community integration.
Specific Duties and Requirements:
- Role model and teach daily living skills as necessary, including, but not limited to, cooking, housekeeping, social skills, distress tolerance, and personal hygiene.
- Assist residents with medication administration.
- Provide house coverage including days, nights, weekends, holidays and overnights.
- To provide general supervision of clients including administration of medication.
- Provide guidance with activities of daily living when indicated.
- To provide a supportive environment, and crisis response when needed
- To complete timesheets, required trainings and assigned paperwork in a timely manner as well as completing medication entries, and log entries
- To follow supervisory directives.
- Uphold client rights, and dignity
- To perform other responsibilities as assigned.
SCHEDULE AND PAY:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Four year degree or related field preferred, or one year experience in human services.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and a safe, insured vehicle.