The Road House Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the facility. The Coordinator provides clinical and supervisory oversight to the Residential Counselors at Road House. Additionally, the Coordinator ensures the facility meets the Department of Licensing and Protection regulations for Level III facilities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The position is a 40 hour-a-week position.
- Ensure safety of residents.
- Be knowledgeable of Level III facility rules and regulations.
- Work in conjunction with the Therapeutic Residence Director, other facility coordinators, other CSP staff, and professionals to ensure coordination of treatment to residents.
- Be familiar with principles of treatment for including motivational interviewing, group skills, contingency management, and stages of change.
- Communicate treatment issues of residents and concerns of staff to agency or community when necessary.
- Embrace programmatic mission of recovery and assist residents and staff in the process of positive change.
- Manage administrative tasks such as scheduling, shift coverage, and training of new staff.
- Transport residents to community outings and medical appointments as needed. Clean driving record and safe, insured vehicle required.
- Full fill other duties for this position as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: BA or BS in Human Services with at least two years of direct service to people with mental illness.