DESCRIPTION: Provide support, guidance and supervision to a challenging individual in the following areas: community activities, vocational, personal care, daily management, behavioral management and safety needs.
40 hours per week with benefits.
SKILLS: The preferred candidate will:
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Work independently as well as with a team.
- Be enterprising in the development of community resources.
- Be willing and able to support self-care needs.
- Be willing and motivated to participate in trainings
- Record data in a timely manner.
- May work weekends, overnights, and holidays.
- Provide transportation in their personal vehicle
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or equivalent. Must possess a valid driver’s license, excellent driving record, and have access to a safe, reliable, insured vehicle.