DESCRIPTION: Individual needed to work in community care home with 6 adults with developmental disabilities. Responsibilities include teaching social and self care skills in the community and at home. Successful candidate will possess ability to work independently and with a team to support the growth of each person. Willingness to learn and a sense of humor are helpful.
40 hours a week with benefits.
Skills: The successful candidate will possess the ability to:
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Record data in a timely manner.
- Participate in trainings.
- Follow and implement individual support plans and guidelines.
- Follow and implement agency policies and procedures.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent. Possession of a valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and access to a safe, reliable, insured vehicle are required.