SUMMARY OF POSITION: Seeking Individual with lived experience to provide support to CSP clients at the Sunrise Recovery Program and various WCMHS program sites and/or community locations as designated by the program manager. Provide transportation, and support while transporting.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide client transportation services as directed by the Sunrise House Recovery Center manger or other designated program staff. This includes assisting all passengers on/off the van, assisting with adjusting seat belts, and assuring that all passengers are prepared to be transported safely.
- Check vehicles regularly to be sure that they are properly maintained and have the proper updated paperwork. Schedule appointments as needed for routine maintenance or emergency repair. Keep each vehicle cleaned, filled with gasoline and other fluids, and ready to be driven on a moment’s notice.
- Assist in program group activities as requested by program manager or designated program staff.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Attend staff meetings, trainings or other activities as designated by program manager
- Perform other duties as designated by the program manager or other designated program staff.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Degree; GED considered. Driving experience with a valid license and clean driving record. Some previous work in a human service field preferred.