Mental Health Crisis Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Emergency Services Team can be reached at (802) 229-0591.
The Emergency Services Team is a 24 hours, 7 days a week crisis intervention and assessment program covering all of Washington County and the towns of Orange, Williamstown and Washington in Orange County.
- Telephone support and consultation
- On-site crisis intervention
- Assessment for admission to crisis bed programs and psychiatric units statewide
- Assessment for incapacitation by substances
- Referral to brief and extended counseling, psychiatric, and support services
The Team is a mobile department and will provide services to people in the community as well as within programs. The Emergency Services Team includes nine crisis responders, and two psychiatric providers who are consults to the team and also see clients.
For Developmental Services Crisis we have Orchard Hill House
Orchard Hill House is a facility to support persons who are either in crisis, or who have short-term transitional needs. The facility has one manager and three direct support staff who provide supervision and monitoring as required by the individuals utilizing the facility. Available resources include psychiatric and nursing oversight, as well as behavioral consultation.