Meals for Kids
- The WCMHS Choice Academy is a Free Open Meal Site. For more information, click: meal site flyer
Fun Stuff to Help Pass Time
Education and Insight
- Distance Learning with the WCMHS Learning Collaborative
- 60 Productive Ways to Pass Time While Social Distancing – OhmConnect
- 125 Ideas to keep kids entertained – Parade Magazine
- Historical Virtual Tours of Amazing Places – Mental Floss
- “We Care! A simple guide for children; understanding COVID -19” – A children’s book by Christa Wells, owner of Little Crickets Day School
- Granite City Group Fitness – Virtual Workouts on YouTube
- Evolution Prenatal and Family Yoga Center
Recovery Resources (Online AA, NA and other 12 Step-focused Meetings)
With social distancing the ability to gather and meet at regular meetings is being suspended, there exists a great potential for relapse. Stay connected. It’s the key to enduring sobriety for many folks in recovery from substance use disorder. Below you’ll find ever-growing lists of online meetings that are global, regional and state-wide. Many require use of the ZOOM app, which is available free on most app stores.
- InTheRooms.com – A Global Recovery Community for all 12-Step Programs
- UpperValleyAA.com – CT River Valley and Beyond Online AA meetings & Other Resources (eg., Al-Anon)
- AAVT.org – Vermont-wide Area 70 AA Meetings with a growing list of online options.
- Vermont Recovery Network (VRN) – Phone service available at this time.
- Recovery Vermont
- Mutual Support / Co-occurring Group