The Wellness Collaborative offers alternative self-care tools and strategies to individuals who are suffering from symptoms of stress in their daily life. All of our wellness groups are trauma informed and aim to support a sense of empowerment and self-sufficiency through a holistic approach to health, balance and recovery.
There are a variety of ways to learn and engage: Yoga, Mindfulness/Meditation, Mindfulness and Gardening, Narrative Art Journaling, Reiki, Herbal Tea-making, and Self-care and Stress Reduction groups.
- Self-Care Strategies for Emotional Well-being by Sally Olmsted.
- Article on the cover of the Montpelier Bridge about the Wellness Collaborative.
- Wellness Collaborative Program Informational Brochure
- Learn more about the benefits of mindfulness
- Learn more about how yoga can help with chronic pain
- Learn more about Reiki
- Learn more about how yoga can help with stress
- Learn more about how herbs can support your nervous system
Zoom Group Schedules:
Sally Olmsted, LICSW, C-IAYT
Coordinator of The Wellness Collaborative at WCMHS